Saturday, May 28, 2011

smoking cessation program - Auto Responder

I created an app engine application that performs the same task as GVMax's autoresponder.

Basically it will send an SMS back to any person who sends you an SMS.

I did this app for a smoking cessation program and wanted it to be more reliable than GVMax.

In addition to what GVMax does, this app allows the admin to specify multiple SMS responses so if a client sends multiple SMSs he gets multiple different responses.

I will probably open source this aswell (like gvmax-post), but I still need to remove some stuff specific to the particular smoking cessation program I was working with.

ps: The app allows the admin to manage multiple numbers as well.

1 comment:

  1. This is a custom app I wrote for a specific customer. I have not had time to turn it into something generic that anyone could use. (Have been working hard to get the next version of GVMax out.)

    ReplyDelete